Friday 14 January 2011

Novac




Well I was bored with A/D training (smashing gobs) and wasn't ready to sit in PV mixing thread for hours more. So I spoke with novac, I started working my way up his list, at the time of posting this I have killed up to the wolf in nordcarn and have just started his "1st batch of creatures"
"Indeed. I am trying to create a new potion, and I will need a few
different 'batches' of animals. The first batch is a brown rabbit, a
raccoon, a wolf, a red snake and a green snake. I have no idea where
they are, but those monsters are special, they tend to move a lot.
Sometimes they can even change continents, so make sure to look all
over the place. Come back when you got them all."


Still to get
Brown Rabbit
Racoon
Wolf
Red Snake
Green Snake

Also thanks to novac's hunting I gained a few levels.


20 Attack!


22 Defense!

No comments:

Post a Comment